Friday, 19 August 2011

Black Cat on Pumpkin Halloween Card - Challenge #8 Black Cat and/or bunting/banner

For this challenge (#8) I decided to go for something unusual using Autumnal looking papers from Hot Off the Press 'Rich and Spicy' as well as using their latest template 'build a banner', finally I went for the Dazzles Halloween stickers 12X12 again from HOTP.

This fortnight's theme is very easy : Black Cat and/or bunting/banners add your creations as usual using the inlinkz button (the blue frog just below this text). Thanks for participating ! :)







3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Fab. I would never have thought to use those Rich and Spicy papers for a Halloween card. I hope your mojo is returning. I miss watching your videos. :D

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally made it for a challenge! By 6 minutes LOL! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DT, you're the best! Love this challenge, unfortunately I can't join this challenge cause I'm too late. Anyways, can I include that card in my collection of printing samples? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...