Friday, 1 July 2011

Spooky House Halloween Card - Challenge #5 Tearing and distressing !


I found this old stamp from A Muse Artstamps 'Haunted Mansion' and coloured it in with derwent inktense. Not my best colouring but I wanted something rough to go with the distressed frame done by tearing, roughing up the edges with my SU tool. The card is tiny only 3"3/4 square so you can imagine to colour that 2 square inch stamped image ! :)

Challenge #5 Theme is Tearing and/or distressing ! Have fun with it !


4 comments:

  1. Awww this is lovely. The colouring is great for this type of card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card.... my friend Susan pointed me here.... i love Hallowe'en.... i have added my Mr Poe here, but i'll try to come back with something thats more Hallowe'eny.
    Good luck with these challenges.... long live HALLOWE'EN!
    lynx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps... have you ever considered joining the Smeared and smudged forum.... you have a lot of us as your followers here!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Amuse stamps! And I really like that paper! Very cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...